Here are some gift ideas for the cooks and foodies who make your kitchen a special gathering place – the name of the game this year is functional and unique.
1. Framed Artwork – Frame this print or find other original artwork on Etsy.
2. Bamboo & Silicone Utensil Set – I own these and only wish I’d bought more! These will easily become daily staples for all cooking.
3. Teak Bread Board – Does double-duty as a trivet for hot dishes.
4. Something Local – You can’t beat locally-made products! I love Oliver Winery’s sweet Soft Red from Bloomington, IN.
5. Immersion Blender – A nice-to-have once you’ve got the basics. Make a batch of dressing or mayo in 5 minutes flat!
6. Coconut Jam – This just looks delicious!
7. Herb Wreath – For the cook who has everything – Just pull off a bay leaf, dill, or rosemary as you need it.
8. Knife Set – No more of those dull, mismatched knives… we’re getting fancy here!